Inbound is about creating and sharing content with your world of prospects, customers, vendors, media and industry peers. Specifically targeted and designed content keeps them coming back for more.
Inbound Marketing has become the most effective marketing method for attracting leads and acquiring customers online. Instead of purchasing ads, buying email lists, and praying for tangible leads, Inbound Marketing focuses on creating quality, relevant (and sometimes entertaining) content that pulls your target audiences toward your company, products & services.
There is no doubt among marketing professionals that Inbound Marketing is growing rapidly in importance. With the digital world constantly changing and consumers becoming harder to reach through all the advertising clutter, we have seen that Inbound Marketing is the most effective way to reach your audiences where they spend their time: Online!
The Inbound Methodology
The best way to turn strangers into customers and promoters of your business.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing costs 62% less per lead than traditional, outbound marketing.
- 57% of Internet users search the web EVERY DAY
- 46% of daily searches are requests for products or services info.
- 70% of clicked search links are organic—not paid.
- US Internet users spend 3x more minutes viewing blogs & social networks than reading email.
- 42% of companies have acquired at least one new customer through twitter